21.11.10

Every Picture Tells a Story

Brothers
© deskounlmtd - Brothers, 21 years age difference.

coal miner's holiday
© Thomas Andrijauskas

Old POPEYE The Sailor Man
© Ario Wibisono

old balinese smoker
© nickodarwis - this is portrait old balinese lady, when enjoy the living.

SMOKING KILL
©
olteanu calin - From brasov, Romania

Lina
© Beppe Ranieri
A tribute to my favorite model: my mother. She has 81 years old.
In reality has never smoked in his life, but has been paid to make me happy.
We enjoyed very much. ...


Every Picture Tells a Story
© Sandy Powers


Lady Lisa. I saw her and had to photograph her so I got up my nerve and went and asked to take her photo. She was delighted, and talked to me for a long time about how she used to be a model. I showed her the picture and she really liked it ! - Sandy Powers

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário